Sunday, November 29, 2015

GOD IN A GARDEN

J.                 It’s Monday already.  Another full day.   I was out in the garden this morning and thought about how untidy it gets without constant or regular attention.  I have been putting ALL of my attention into meditation, yoga classes and speaking with you here on the computer and in my special place, that I have just not paid enough attention to the wonderful garden you gave me to look after..  I wanted a garden, you gave me a garden, I worked on it, but over the past 6 months it has slipped.  I must factor it in to my day.  I don’t do anything well without a plan, and I will plan to be a garden person every day, even for just half an hour.  It would make a big difference.  I can make all the excuses – mosquitos, midges etc – but the fact is I took my eye off the ball.

S.               It is a metaphor for a lot of lives isn’t it.  People ask  me for a bigger house, or a better car or whatever, and as soon as they have them (after a month or so of care), they let things slip as they look for the next thing.  It is about a plan.  You don’t plan to fail you fail to plan, you tell others that.  Even that small time you spent in the garden this morning made a big difference.

                  The Restorative Introduction and class .. What a splendid addition the Sunday class has turned out to be.  A full class tells you that doesn't it?  Pre-christmas and the class is overflowing.  It was wonderful being with the whole class yesterday.  It makes such a difference when the whole class is engaged in the work of The Spirit.  You can tell that your students felt it too from the feedback you had this morning.    The student who said “thank goodness I am learning with you – so few schools teach REAL YOGA.  The deeper philosophy of Bhakti”.  It has taken a long while, a very long while in your years, but now you are beginning to not only “hold the space” but fill it.    Welcome to THE WORK.  Others will join you.


Have I told you about "The School of the Spirit".  A couple of the students caught on, they felt it, they saw it and were talking about it in class yesterday.  All you have to do it to bring it into the real world, that will be your work.  THE WORK.  .  You have everything you need to do that NOW DO IT!  I will be with you every step of the way.     

Like the garden, start a plan.  You have it in your mind, you can see it and have seen it for a long time – the time is right.  It can happen, and you have everything you need, even the space and the support of everyone around you.  They don’t know what they are waiting for, but you do.  I can't wait to see you put it into action.  You are a spark of the Universe, shine, manifest.

Years ago you did a painting of Jesus and Peter in the boat (It is hidden at the back of a container at the present).  You know the story about "casting the net and catch".   It is time to cast the net in a different way than you have even done before.  Dream it, then do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment