Thursday, December 3, 2015

TAKE OFF YOUR WATCH

J.                 What an amazing few days.  You have said that time is speeding up, and it certainly seems that way right now.  I have so much to do.  Thank goodness for the Christmas break.  I know. .. you have often said that we are the craziest people in any Universe – we have managed to measure things that are clearly not there, time and space for instance, but it is good when you can see that up a head is some free time to catch up.  Even if actually it does not exist.  We are so used to seeing it, that it does!

S.               Imagine how much time you would have if you took off your watch, and just did what you wanted with time, and  completed things as they appeared.  One step then the next step then the next step.   No need to know what was around the corner.  Once you got used to it, wouldn’t it be a better way?

J.                It is appealing, but we would all have to do it?  Right now Debbie doesn’t wear a watch, and she loves it, but I admit to fining it difficult.  She is always running slightly later than the rest of the world.  Well, not running exactly, just out of step.  It has been a learning curve for me, and I am not sure I could do without a watch as I have too many things that happen in a day that need me to know what time it is.

S.               Thursdays you don’t wear a watch, and here it is, the day nearly finished and you have done EVERYTHING you planned haven’t you.  More than you planned actually because you just did one thing after the other and FELT RELAXED.


J.                I will give it some thought.  Maybe during the holidays I can try more than one day and see how I go.  As an artist it would be easy, but not as a teacher with people waiting I think…

No comments:

Post a Comment