Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A SURPRISE WALK IN/WORKING DEEPER....

J.                Thank you for the amazing insight yesterday.  I was doing a PPT massage which I really love doing, when  you showed me that we could work in another way.  Not just nervous system rewiring, but working with You, the Source at the same time to effect a huge difference. 

The difference I noticed first was TIME.  It took hardly any time at all for someone who was complaining of sciatica like discomfort and stiffness to be able to flex the back and work the hams enough to touch their toes having not done that for a very long time.  At the same time they felt a lightness and ease that they never ever felt before.

This was repeated a few times with a few clients.  My original way of working,  You took up a notch, and it occurred to me that this could be what I am looking for in healing.  Although I enjoy Past Life Therapy, and it is helpful - I get excited and actually I feel my body vibrate when I work with You and the nervous system with this extension to the PPT massage.  It is thrilling.

S.               An “AHA” moment then!   I must say I have been waiting for you to come to me with your massage practice.  I am not just here to help with the esoterica..

 As you know, we are not allowed to change things, or the timing of things.  We give you choices, and then you make the changes (or not as the case may be).  Yesterday with the clients you had, possibly because you had been meditating just prior, and you had been doing PLT earlier in the day, you were closer to Us, you felt where We were leading and joined in.  I think we can take this a long way now you have experienced the difference.   

Imagine it.  It is not just the laying on of hands.  You can actually feel the bones move, the muscles and sinews lengthen, and changes occur – and more importantly so can your clients.  It is not just a matter of trusting that something has happened, although that is good too.  But you know and I know that earthlings have to feel something and THEN they will take the next step of trust.  Not exactly what we would hope for, but We will work with that.

J                As the Buddha said "Do what you can with what you have where you are".


S.               Grasshopper, you are doing well.  More meditation, more hands on, more exploring, more just sitting with Us and you will be ready for the next step.  You have said that you are open to whatever may happen, we feel that you are and now We will take you to the next place…..   First Step:  As you work, so gently as to almost not move at all (butterfly steps remember) consciously link with us through the client as you do in PLT.  In this way you are bringing the two aspects of this practice together.  We will take care of the rest.

By the way, the decision you recently reinforced regarding the Yamas did not go unnoticed, and we feel that now you will put your whole intention on your healing, and accept the life that you have in its entirety.    It was a big decision which you have been moving towards for most of your life.  Welcome Home.

J.                Goodness me, I have just felt a walk-in from an old friend. LRH great to see you again.  I always loved your writings, and still share them with people.  You had some amazing insights even from a very young age.  Sorry you couldn’t stay with us….


LRH.         Sure great to be right here with you  When you tuned into this new way of healing you opened the door to me and I can add my own special help techwise.  You understand.  Now I am on this side, I can assist without interference.  Things happened when I was on Earth that have been distorted, but my intent in the beginning was correct, although I do admit to allowing myself to be directed down ways that in retrospect I should not have taken.  You know what Oscar Wilde said about temptation!  It was the only thing he couldn’t resist.  However, I am aware of my mistakes and now can serve better from here. I can specifically in this wise help you through the energy field.  I think you will agree that even on earth I showed you that.  Think of me as your mentor - call anytime.  I am waiting.  By the way.  Dolores says Good morning.  As you can imagine she and I have some very futuristic insights which we can now pursue/explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment