Tuesday, November 17, 2015

THE COMPUTER GLITCH

J.                Dolores said to me ages ago, if you have a computer problem, ask God to help.  He helps me, so He must help you too.   If He is who He says He is, then he is everywhere – otherwise he is not who He says He is.   Well.  That was totally logical to me so  I have asked Him on a couple of occasions, and it seems to work.  It is harder to get humans to take action than it is to get God to help…  That is what I have found..  So God, thank you for resolving the latest computer problem.

S.               Having the computer down did give you extra time to talk to me, more contemplation time, and more time to do those things that counted.  You also learned who was truly on your side.  Who could be counted on to help, and who ran for cover shouting “It’s not my fault!!”  Always good to know.  I liked having you all to myself, without the background bings and squeaks from technology. 

I think that this technology hiatus gave you a chance to work out what was important, and you have slightly altered the steering of your ship.  You have taken back some control, are doing more hands on, and are considering more ways to get people to come to Me. 

By the way.  We totally approve of the combining hypnotherapy, hands-on-healing and the PPT technique you originated.  With those three aspects (The Father, The Son and The Spirit), I think you are ready to move forward.  We used the computer glitch to give you time at the right time to bring you to clarity - I was wondering when you would actually see that we encouraged you to use those skills as a package.  When you add Restorative Yoga, it is an unbeatable healing modality.  Everything right there. 

This computer glitch also was an indicator of how far you have come.  Not once did you loose your cool, not once did you run away and hide or go off and try to forget.  You trusted everything was in its right place, even if you didn’t understand the motives, the reasons.  You were walking the talk.  Demonstrating perfection before you can teach how to reach it. 

Whilst you have made some pretty big mistakes in the past, and won’t always hit the mark – you have shown a great deal of courage in bringing this conversation with Me to your community.  It wasn’t an easy decision I know.  It is hard for humans to share these intimacies.  You are happy to declare yourself in private, but I am asking you to declare yourself in public.  To the world, to everyone who reads this…


Do not deny yourself.  Don’t allow your life represent anything but the greatest vision, the most wonderful future you can imagine  The greatest vision you have had of yourself (ever since you could put a name to it – yes, that far back), is that you would be a great teacher.  So acknowledge it – say it – I AM A GREAT TEACHER, because you ARE.  Keep on teaching, keep on empowering yourself and others.  Teach on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment