Friday, November 13, 2015

CHOCOLATE CAKE

J.                            As  I said on my Facebook page, that if I really got into cooking, it would be so hard because there are so many areas in which one could become seriously good.  Like Yoga, like working Spirit.  There are lots of avenues where we can become seriously good - with just a dash of discipline!

Today I gave Cuba some SERIOUS spiritual healing.  She was so distressed what else could I do.  During the healing she was so out of it I thought I had hypnotised her - don't know if this is possible, but this is what she looked like.  She didn't move through the whole of the healing, snuggled into my hands, eyes closed, breathing evenly and deeply (no coughing).   At the end she came up and licked the tip of my nose,  and said thank you.    Now she is buzzing around like a youngster - no coughing.  It is beautiful.   I did a pendulum healing first, and then I did the hands on.  They work so beautifully together.  A healing on the cat comes next - she has a slight touch of conjunctivitis.

S.                                 I know that you feel that you have to do the pendulum healing , and YES, you are good at it.  However, you have progressed so much since you first took up the pendulum all those life-times ago. Blending what you know as the Edgar Cayce Technique,  with your own, will get you outstanding results and you won't even have to get a doctor to fill in an odd prescription (where EC came undone).  You are all you will need when you are tuned wholeheartedly into US.  Look at the dog.  She is happy, and not coughing.  Good result.  Congrats.  You don't even have to do the laying on of hands.  You think you do, but you don't - just tune in to Us.  We do know what we are doing and we are working with you, and will do more when you do more!  Working with Us is all you really need, and we are giving you examples everyday.  You can do fancy things, read books, wave things around but these are only so you can see a dramatic act.  Whatever YOU do, we are working with YOU.  You need nothing else.  Do you???

No comments:

Post a Comment