Wednesday, November 11, 2015

RADIONICS AGAIN

J.                This morning I asked for a sign regarding the RADIONICS, and at lunch time I found a pendulum I thought I had lost quite some time ago.  I had resigned myself to its loss, even thought it was very close to me.  But thank you, I have it back, and on the strength of that sign have gone through my library sorting through the various books I have in preparation for working on this discipline.  Old fashioned and out of favour thought it may be – it has always intrigued me.

S.               We are very pleased that you are sharing your messages, however when you learn to really converse using the pendulum AND the computer together, then you will have a real tool that will be helpful not just to you but to the world.  You are showing patience, and aptitude (and the discipline) to come to it every day), all very necessary to work with us.  We get quite a kick out of working with you.  Your mum is what she calls “tickled pink”.   I think I know what she means.  It is something she used to say yes?   Doesn’t make any sense of course. 

Your idea for a retreat over Christmas is a good one and useful, however, there are some out there who need the recipes and ideas NOW.  They have to prepare for Christmas and they are not in good shape – after Christmas they will have to work so very hard to even feel human, so maybe just a few days put aside before the festivities begin will make a huge difference and they can’t or won’t do that unless you lead the way – so lead the way.  I can’t be clearer than that..    Please send the link to PG, he is not well and a detox would help.  He will of course resist it.  Maybe he will be one of your first radionics clients this time around… 

You were a Master at it in your last life.  It is just a matter of remembering.  You loved doing it, and healed many hundreds of people that is why you have such an affinity now.  Your speciality was DISTANCE HEALING hence your affinity this time with Edgar Cayce.  Same discipline just a different method.  Both you and he achieved phenomenal results.  You can do it again.   The hypnotherapy you have done helps, the counseling, the theology (and your close contact with Us).  All of it is leading to what you are really good at..  You can teach it.    Just work at it without expectation.  I suppose that will be hard now I have told you YOUR past life.  Your life this time around is going to get more busy.  Prepare.  Remember the dream.  You were teaching, standing in front of a large class... You have many gifts, and you use them.  Remember the dream, remember the healings.


J.  Thank you.  It is so wonderful, a blessing  to feel you with me on this journey.  I won’t let it get out of hand this time.  I would not even attempt it again without you and everyone on the other side holding my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment