Sunday, November 22, 2015

THE HEALINGS

J                 Where did yesterday go.? I seem to be lost in talking to you 24/7.  It is so wonderful, so amazing, I am there all the time, nipping in and out of what we earthlings know as reality.  I am learning so much my mind is swimming, but I am using what you are teaching me, and I am working with multiple clients, and on-on-ones.  So much to know.

S.               You and I both know where yesterday went.  You were exhausted by the time it came to evening.  You had been speaking really closely to me all day.  We had been working with people together all day, and writing the results down could wait until TODAY – which it has.  I was pleased you didn’t feel you HAD to speak to me on the computer as well as everything else.  It would not have been appropriate.  Glad that you started the day reading from Matthew 10.1 as I asked and hoped that you would do.  The language is pretty archaic, but you can see that I have actually given you (and everyone who takes up the gift) the possibility of healing.  In the book it says “…authority over unclean spirits, in order to expel these and CURE every sort of disease and every infirmity…” 

J.                It’s not me curing though. (Just as it wasn’t the Disciples) .  It is You – The Source, the One -  through me.  Not me.  Without You I am nothing.  We can only do this and get good reliable healings if we are tuned in to you..  Plus the person receiving the gift has to trust us enough, You enough,  to receive it.  If they keep on telling themselves they can’t be cured, it wont happen… then I am right in thinking aren’t I that it wont happen? 

In contacting you in the Past Life Process, then if the person is resistant, it is very hard to speak to you and them directly.  I can speak to you telepathically (is that the correct word, just You and me meeting in the mind), but I can’t speak to you directly.    They can see the life they have chosen, they can understand in their minds what they need to do, they can hear me but it is not the same…. they can’t get The Words directly from you.  In this way an actual deep soul based healing is problematical.  They have to be part of the process.

S.               CORRECT.  Often the person gets  so emotionally involved in what we are showing them, they forget why we are showing them.  The picture becomes more important than the message.  But if they will try again, then eventually we can come through.  It only needs to happen once for the person to feel that they want to do it OUR WAY.  Once that occurs there are no limits to what they can know, or to the healing that can occur.  Of course we never interfere with Karmic debts.  These every person must work out in the proper manner.

J.                That’s what I respect about the way that we do the Past Life Process together.  It is not me telling the client what they should experience, it is the client actually experiencing , with You allowing us to glimpse the “why” when we are ready to do that.  Mind blowing for me a mere mortal.  But I am getting better at the allowing.  It can be so big that the edge of the page so to speak is hard to see, but I know you are always in charge, that nothing can happen outside your  gift, so resting in that, resting in You is safe.  I totally trust that to be so, and feel my teacher Dolores Cannon (good morning Dolores, I know that you are here now, at this moment) helping. 

Yesterday when I was doing a past life, Dolores and others came through very strongly.  At the end when the person had returned, Dolores and friends were right there leaning over my shoulder getting in on the act.  The client was aware and responded.  It was a fabulous moment.    I hope they keep on talking...

S.               I  am looking forward to her returning.  She is going to be a wonderful teacher and healer, but of course, she has to get to the point of trusting herself, and the little clues along the way will help – she should read again the verse in Matthew.  I know she has read the bible, but a long time ago.   Fear stops a lot of healing occurring.  Sometime it is fear of success!

Now she has a Guide, and Ally that she has identified, I am sure she will be more comfortable in moving forward.  I am waiting until she really dares to meet Me  personally for the first time.   I am not just an idea…

J.                Thank you also for the information and the little clues that lead me to the conclusion regarding the client with  heavy metal poisoning.   It took me a little while to see, but that thing about the prickles, well that got my attention! (and the client’s).


S.               There are other problems of course, and he certainly isn’t ready yet for any one-on-one therapies of the kind we do together.  But I will let you know, you will see, when the time is right.    A lot of Karma, can’t touch that of course.  He could change it but I am not sure he will.  He has free-will, but will he use it.  We can’t force the issue.  There is a picture for him. - the one on your studio desk.  It will help.   

Keep doing what you are doing, keep moving forward with Me.  Everything is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment