Friday, November 27, 2015

FABULOUS FREEDOM

J.                Good evening Lord (not “Good lord, evening!”)  What a fantabulous day.  Did everything I needed to do and then  some that I wanted to do.  Thank you.

 I have finally realised that to be where You are constantly is a fabulous freedom.  It took me years to let go of the small things that stood in the way.  Stood between me and You.  Small things like replacing the toilet roll in a toilet when I was out somewhere and it ran out.  Putting my grocery trolley back, no matter if the weather was against me or I was in a hurry etc etc .  Leaving the dollar in for the next person (not looking first to make sure they are deserving of my dollars?) If I can’t do the small things then I know I won’t be trustworthy enough for the BIG things.

For years I had an unteachable attitude.  I thought I was good, went to seminars – did all the big things, but forgot the small things.  I was self centred and unhappy.  You can’t be self-centred and happy.  I was selfish, greedy, jealous, ungrateful – the list goes on.  And Unhappy!!!  No surprises there.  I had huge problems but I didn’t think I had a problem.  They had a problem not me – it wasn’t my fault.  Oh yes it was!

Surrender (I have learned) = pain before pleasure.  Not physical pain, but the pain of not always getting our own way.

To be who you really are is a huge freedom, and my journey has been a journey to freedom.

When I started really working with You I quickly realised there was no-where to hide.  Now you are with me all the time.  I start each class, each consultation  by saying “Please help me today.  Without your help I know I will say the wrong thing, I will muck up.  Keep me on track, on course.  I know that I can over-study, over think things, and I need you when I am in front of a class.  If you are not with me I just get in my mind too much.  I get Stuck”.

I know if You don’t take control, If You don’t win when I am arguing, then I will be miserable.  I now know that everything that is Yours is mine and everything that is mine is Yours.  What a wonderful place to be.

S.               That’s quite a revelation you have had.  But not unexpected.  This morning I see that you were glancing at the Bible. 

In particular Pillippians 4.4.  I will “translate” a bit to make it easier. 
“Always rejoice in the Lord.  Once more I say Rejoice!  Let your reasonableness be known to all people.  The Lord is near.  DO NOT BE ANXIOUS OVER ANYTHING, but in EVERYTHING in prayer and supplications along with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God.  And the peace of God that excels all thought will guard your hearts and minds”.

This is all about letting go and letting God, remembering of course that attachment to anything equals suffering.  If you take to heart the words given to you here.   If you believe that others have tried them and they have succeeded (and it is a best selling book, so it must be good).  Then it falls upon everyone who wishes to succeed to try them. These are Universal Laws which We put in place to assist you.  They are your personal  guide to abundance.

J.                Until I understood, until I worked With You beside me, life was a struggle.  Now it is a joy.  Each day an excitement.  Each day a revelation.  Today God, you and I did good things.  Helped people, advised, assisted.  Made people happy.  Showed them the way.  I couldn’t, wouldn’t,  do the work I do without  You.   I was lucky and  I grew up with these tools.  The fact I ran away from You is another story for another time.   

Here is my morning prayer.   “I commit myself to Your will.  I give my heart and soul to You.  I deserve the best cause in life. I am a child of the Universe,  I am a tiny spark, a manifestation  of You”

…I never guessed that holding on to my beliefs, kneeling down scrubbing floors (wonderfully educational though it was),  that this was the way my life would go.  I could never imagine the fulfilling, exciting path my life would take.  All I had to do was say YES!  Yes, yes, yes.  I am so excited to be part of the unfolding


By the way.  I am now teaching The Yamas to my teacher.  How can one teach or do anything without them!  Doesn't mean we manage to perfectly work through them, but we know what they are, and we are aware.   

NAMASTE and thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment