Saturday, November 7, 2015

Look in the mirror...

J.       I got my knickers in a knot this evening.  A client had been avoiding yoga and I discovered she had been advised not to come by someone who should have known better.  That is a red rag to a bull, in my case!  As you know.  Before I really sat down and figured it out with You, I sent an email that was pretty ordinary, waste of time really.  Then we worked it out together You and I, and I figured out that everything was in its right place.  Just stand back.  I had done everything I could...  "Have the night off why don't you" I said to myself.

I just love it, another opportunity to look myself in the mirror, and hopefully change.  Why do we do these things to ourselves? This one took me a few emails to work out.  

God,  You really had to move the deck chairs around quite a lot to get my student to K, but you managed it, and I think it will be a good fit.  Thank you.  I just have to remember that everything is perfect just as it is.  I can let go, and let God emerge, or I can hang on to my “poop” and not let it happen.  Is that what I have been doing all of my life? Hanging on to my Poop?  Sounds like it to me.  Sorry.  I will reform.  I will get better.

S.       This time around you took a body because only in this vehicle could you experience being considerate, caring, sharing and have the possibility of being compassionate and loving.  Everything in life depends on what you are seeking to be.  Not loving FOR others, but loving WITH others.    You decide everything about your life.  You have come into this life as a human being - and what that being is,  is decided and chosen by you.  You cannot give anything to anyone, because there is only THE ONE.  We are all one.  Giving to yourself or giving to others it is all the same thing.

Remember My Dearest One, Your Holy work has only just begun,  and for now at least you understand what you are doing....  I have sent you who are a precious, blessed part of me into a human form so that you can re-create me.   This is our Holy work and our reason for being.   I am always with you and I never leave your side.  We shall never be separated ever because it is simply not possible.  It could never happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment