Friday, December 18, 2015

WELCOME HOME

J.                 Here I am again Lord.  I said I would be back, and the honey harvest and a bit of cooking for Christmas not withstanding, here I am..  I have had a most wonderful time with my students, clients and friends, thanks to you and the messages being brought to me.  The most endearing was the guy who said he couldn’t believe in you, and therefore couldn’t talk to you.  I suggested that he call you Trevor (he had intimated previously that he thought it was a great name).  Last night as you know I got an email from the guy “I spoke to Trevor, it was fantastic, thank you”. 

Then there was the fantastic learning you gave me about the  “other side”.  The spirit world, reincarnation, and levels of awareness.  I had begun to address that about 20 years ago.  I know, it takes me longer.  But what I had thought and experienced is true, and I am giving my next lessons, and the next DVD based on that.  The messages are coming fast now.  I am, cleaning up my act, diet (and busy-ness) wise, everything I thought was ME....so I guess there is less clutter in the way.  The messages are clearer.  And I am more confident delivering your teachings.  Three times yesterday when I was out shopping people came up to me and thanked me for the messages, and gave me some rather wonderful validation.  The work has started.  I even feel more confident in white.  The dream I have been having since I was a wee child is starting to materialise.  I am starting to work with it, rather than run away from it.


S:               Welcome back daughter.  Know you that I am always with you.  Know you in your heart, not just your head.  The path is opening out before you and pleased I am that you have begun to walk it.  Now we can speak together as we never have and you can see me as you have never seen me.  Know you that  this is available to everyone who would walk the narrow path as you are doing.  To everyone who would long for DIVINE LOVE, to everyone who would long for DIVINE TRUTH.  Not just want it.  Not just think about it, BUT as you my daughter are feeling and doing, the deep longing. The longing of your soul  The longing that is your precious soul  Welcome home.

No comments:

Post a Comment